- Joined Army right out of school.
- 20 years. Drinks alcohol but not too much. Doesnt smoke. No diseases. No psycho ex-girlfriend
- No kids
- Non virgin
- Wears glasses-though never seen him wear them going off what he told me.
- No Phobias
- Some hobbies-Have no clue what they are.
- Passive-Aggressive. Very Annoying since I am an aggressive woman.
- Face wise is ehh not that great. Since I know he played sports and have touched his body once or twice I know there is something good beneath though clothes. Never seen him naked though.
- He is a reformed douche bag. He has grown into a man not the little......thing he was in high school.
- He helped me when I was in need.
- Pet names. Oh boy does he use them.
- Slightly clingy.
- Tried to talk to me the summer we graduated. Literally two before I was about to go away to college he sent me a message on faceback telling me he likes me and thinks we would make a cute couple. Why not tell me this four months ago while we were in school? I have no clue.
- Verbal-needs work. Talks to fast. Doesnt fully understand what he says.
- Sort of nerdy. I like nerdy dudes though.
- Does have a sweet side but doesnt show it to often.
- Patient to a point. Aggressive when need be.
- Likes my lips. Likes my body. Threaten to not like me anymore if I went down to B's instead of staying with my D cup boobs.
- Kind eyes.
- Funny
- Knows how to give to a ego as small as mine.
- Doesnt listen very well but then hes a man. What man listens well?
- Smart. Driven. Determined.
- Nice.
- Honest about what he has.
- Likes to hear my voice. Likes to see me via webcam.
- Comes home for a month then leaves until I have no clue when.
- Wants me to be honest with him in how I feel.
I told him that I feel depressed and he doesnt care. But I want him to know me and know what I am feeling. He is willing to overlook the depression of me. Why? Who would want to date someone who is depressed?
No comments:
Post a Comment