I am twenty years old and reality is coming to me. Not gonna lie I fucking hate it. This blog is for me to express how much I am feeling about being lonely. I live on the east coast. I currently am in college but it aint all that great.
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland a sweet little story about a girl who was different from most and hated order and the proper way of doing things. I remember reading this story at once when I was younger and watching the movie and I remember being jealous. Her wonderland was filled with interesting creatures and things while I didn't find my Wonderland until I truly discovered good music which wasnt until about 8th grade. American Idiot by one of the greatest rock bands ever, Green Day was released my 8th grade year and I fell hard for alternative/rock music. But American Idiot wasnt what I fell in love with it was Lifehouse's Hanging by a Moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment